Friday, July 16, 2010

Vengevine


Vengevine
Current Value: $40 - $50

Today we are sitting down with Vengevine. One of the break out mythic rares of Rise of Eldrazi. Thank you for joining us today Vengevine
Vengevine: It is a pleasure. Thank you for having me
Joe: Well, you know that show. A quick five minute interview… Let’s get started. What is your favorite set?
Vengevine: Without a doubt it’d be Rize of Eldrazi
Joe: oookay, What is your favorite card? Well, besides yourself of course… do you have anyone else that you get along well with?
Vengevine: Ranger of Eos and Myself have a pretty good relationship. I appreciate his role in the whole “bringing me back to life” thing… even though you can’t ever really kill me, just piss me off more.
Joe: What is your favorite block ?
Vengevine: Are you serious with that question? Next question please.
Joe: Sorry, on a better subject…What is your Least Favorite Card?
Vengevine: Leyline of the Void
Joe: Ouch
Vengevine: I know right?
Joe: What do you think of the magic color pie right now?
Vengevine: it is de.lish.us
Joe: How long have you played?
Vengevine: A few of months now… didn’t you ask that already?
Joe: No, I didn’t actually. Do you have a favorite food?
Vengevine: Scute Mobs… they are so good when they are little… I don’t like the big ones though…
Joe: What is your favorite magic euphemism?
Vengvine: What is a euphemism?
Joe: well that is all the time I have today… next time I will be asking Serra Angel about her alleged relationship with Baneslayer Angel and why she made her decision to come out of the closet so late in life. Thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment