Friday, July 16, 2010

Conundrum Sphinx


Today we are taking some time to talk to a new M11 release in his rookie season I want to welcome to the show... Conundrum Sphinx.

Welcome Mr Sphinx, how are you?

Conundrom Sphinx: How do you think I am? Care to take a guess?
Joe: Well, I am sure you are pretty nervous. It is a new M11 season and it is your rookie year. Can you give me any insight to how you are feeling?
CS: I guessed you would ask that. The question is how do any of us feel?
Joe: Well, I hear that Baneslayer is excited to start her second season in M11.
CS: Baneslayer! Let me tell you a thing or two about Baneslayer... Did you ask her about why her prices are dropping?
Joe: Are you implying that you are impacting the price of the market more than Baneslayer herself?
CS: I would never imply that, I am just saying her prices were ripped faster than a prom dress in a limo full of frat boys.
Joe: Well, wow... So you are saying that she is cheap
CS: Is that what you think I am implying?
Joe: Then what are you implying?
CS: Let me answer your question with a question? Do you think that Blue is the best color in magic today?
Joe: I would say it is doing pretty well right now, but...
CS: But what? You know that with Mana Leak and Time reversal blue is the color to beat.
Joe: I dont think that we have time to talk about the metagame right now...
CS: Don't think I dont know what you are up to! You are prejudice against Blue cards! You all are... Ever since Time Walk and Ancestral Recall the rest of blue has been paying for what they did to the game in 1994! Nineteen Ninety Four! Why cant we have good cards anymore!
Joe: Well I think that is all of the time that we have for the day... It was a pleasure to have Conundrum Sphinx here today
CS: Ninety Foooooour!

1 comment: