Monday, July 19, 2010

Elite Vanguard



Elite Vanguard
Current Value: $1.00
Origin Set: M10
Joe: Today we are speaking with Elite Vanguard on his appearance in his sophomore set M1!. Welcome to the show Elite Vanguard.
Elite Vanguard: Yo yo yo wassup bra! You can just call me 1337 hommie.
Joe: Ok, Leet… How do you feel about the new core set M11.
1337: Yo, it is like dis yo… Im all up on the seen in M10 looking like nothing that has neva been seen befoe and they like “yo EV, you gots to come back baby!”
Joe: I’m not sure that is entirely true, aren’t you just a soldier version of Savannah Lions?
1337: Yo, that is bull sh!t and you know it. I don’t need dis disrespectin… B@#$! Have I shown you my sword? It is tight yo and hella sharp so I would watch wut you saying … yo.
Joe: Well, I certainly didn’t mean any disrespect by that sir, I was just saying that you are an uncommon version of a rare card.
1337: Hell’s yes I know dat yo. Dey was like, yo boy you be all that so we are gonna print you as an uncommon. They never ever made a rare an uncommon because it was as hot as me. I am the best uncommon of all time yo!
Joe: Wasn’t Force of Will an Uncommon?
1337: Wut you say to me?
Joe: Wasn’t Force of Will uncommon? As a matter of fact Sol Ring and Mana Drain was an uncommon too.
1337: Man, I hurd wut you said yo… why be dissin yo… *sniffles* I’m just trying to make my mark and all I get is made fun of by White Knight.
Joe: I’m so sorry, I had no idea.
1337: I wasn’t even going to be printed in M11… I had to do some things I am not proud of to get into the new core set… dirty things… I’m sorry. I have to go confess to my preacher.
Joe: Well, that looks like all of the time we have today...
1337: I am such a phoney... I hate myself. I just talk like this because it is cool.
Joe: It isn't really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, Elite Vanguard is just a punk. He tried steppin up to me and I was like "bizzzit!' one blast and he was 6ft under.

    ReplyDelete