Friday, July 16, 2010

Jason Stoffa


Jason S. Stoffa

Current DCI Ranking: Standard 1771 (Tied for 9th Place in Myrtle Beach)

I have known Jason for a while. To be a bit more precise I actually met Jason the third day I was in Myrtle Beach and I have lived here for about 7 years. We have been pretty good friends off and on since then… getting in little spats here and there. He is a really good friend, and now a co-worker of mine so I took that as an opportunity to give him a quick 5 minute interview.

Joe: What is your favorite set?
Jason: ooh, that is a tough one… Legends. It was a big deal to a lot of players when it came out.
What is your favorite card?
Jason: Ever? Wow, you put me on the spot. Tinderwall, it lead to a lot of good things.
What is your favorite block ?
Jason: Ravnica
What is your Least Favorite Card?
Jason: played against me?... counterspell
Joe: What do you think of the magic color pie right now?
Jason: What is that? *pause* Cmon that isn’t fair… are you writing that down?
Joe: It is the magic color wheel and how it relates to the other colors at the time
Jason: Oh, red green is getting better… it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Joe: How long have you played?
Jason: Unlimited
Joe: Do you have a favorite food?
Jason: Lasagna
What is your favorite magic euphemism?
Jason: I’d tap that
Joe: hahaha… good one. Do you have a favorite magic moment?
Jason: Being able to Clone my Avalanche Riders *smiles*
~fin
I’m not sure if that works…? Does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment