Thursday, January 13, 2011

MTGO Disconnected

Don't you hate it when you are playing MTGO and your opponent gets disconected for like 10 minutes? Sometimes I think it is a conscience attempt by my opponent to frazel me, or to simply get me to walk away from my computer myself. It always seems to happen when I am winning, and in a hurry too. I say to myself "I got this" and formulate my game winning plan... Well, turns out I should write this plan down so I dont forget it over my opponents ten minute absences... I will eventually loose those matches out of frustration. Call me a washing machine because I easily get agitated with these "disconectors" and it works out to thier advantage.

Next time I play in a mtgo tournament I am just going to stay focused during my opponents frequent disconects, and write down my plans... just don't write down your plans in chat... that'd be a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment