Thursday, December 2, 2010

Interview: Goblin Hero

Goblin Hero
Current Value: $0.15
Origin Set: The Dark

Joe: Today I am so very excited to be interviewing someone that I have always looked up to, he was an early favorite of mine… Welcome to the show, Goblin Hero!
Goblin Hero: It is a pleasure to be on your show Joseph, and thank you for those kind words.
Joe: *visibly excited* No, thank you sir for being on my show (Joe looks to the camera and whispers “He called me Joseph”)
Goblin Hero: Well, it is a pleasure.
Joe: Well, I am very excited to have you on the show because you have done some of the greatest movies that Dominara has ever seen.
GH: Well, thank you… I have done a few.
Joe: Well, the first movie I had ever seen you in was My Goblin, and the part at the end where you get stung by bees and your character dies just makes me cry every time. How do you prepare for a part like that.
GH: Well I covered myself in honey ,and I hung out in Unyaro for a weekend just throwing rocks at bee hives.
Joe: Ouch…
GH: Yeah, it certainly helped me prepare.
Joe: On another note I saw you in a couple public service announcements for Goblin History Month this last October. I really liked your PSA about Glarg, the inventor of the Goblin toothbrush.
GH: Well, I did my PSA about Glarg because his invention was at an important time in goblin history. At that time goblins were first starting to invent rocket power so there were some problems… either way the explosion would take care of your teeth.
Joe: I’d say *smiles*
Well folks, tune in for part two of our interview tomorrow where we discuss his upcoming projects, love after Merieke Ri Berit, and rumors of plastic surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment